Tuesday 1 June 2010
Well what can I say about them except: Awwwww!!

They were just too adorable for words. Started off sad like it ended yesterday but got better and better until I just thought I was going to die from all the cuteness!

Also Oliver said no to Rob! (A guy who wants to split them up) I have been waiting for a LONG time to hear him say that!

Here are some screen caps I made from today's episode:

Christian:

Oliver:

Christian & Oliver:

You can watch the latest Chrolli episode here: Christian and Oliver 1/6-10

Carro x♥
posted by Caroline at 6/01/2010 11:53:00 pm |



1 Comments:

Post a Comment


At 15 June 2010 at 20:58, Anonymous Jannike said........
Hej! Jag hittade till din blogg via din kompis Tanjas blogg, och det blev så att jag började läsa lite. Trevlig blogg! :) Får man fråga vad det här är för serie som du skriver om här? Av allmän nyfikenhet och intresse. Ha det bra!