Monday 31 May 2010

Hey everyone!

On this blog I'm going to be writing about all stuff me and also all stuff that has to do with all my obsessions ;) (and they are many)

A little about me:

My name is Caroline and I'm 20 years old and I live in the southern part or Sweden. In a little village called Skurup. At the moment I'm not doing anything productive with my life ;) but in September I'm hopefully going to move to Växjö to study to a social worker. (So fingers crossed for me)

About my obsessions:

Whole shows I'm obsessed with:

  • Glee (Also all the actors)
  • CSI (Las Vegas ONLY!) (Also all the actors)
  • South Park
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Supernatural (Also the two leading actors)
  • Family Guy
  • Desperate Housewives
  • American Dad
  • NCIS: Los Angeles (Also the actors.)
  • Modern Family
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Emmerdale
  • Ghost Adventures

Storylines in shows that I'm obsessed with. (Also the actors) :

  • Aaron Livesy's story on Emmerdale (Aaron is played by Danny Miller. Aaron's best friend Adam Barton is played by Adam Thomas and Aaron's love interest Jackson Walsh who is played by Marc Silcock)
  • Luke Snyder, Noah Mayer and Reid Oliver's triangle on As The World Turns. (Luke is played by Van Hansis, Noah is played by Jake Silbermann and Reid is played by Eric Sheffer Stevens)
  • The Kyle Lewis and Oliver Fish story on One Life To Live (I know they aren't in OLTL anymore but I'm still obsessing over them! Kyle was played by Brett Claywell and Oliver was played by Scott Evans)
  • The Oliver Sabel and Christian Mann story on Verbotene Liebe/Forbidden Love (Oliver is played by Jo Weil and Christian is played by Thore Schölermann)
  • The Roman Wild and Deniz Öztürk story on Alles Was Zählt/All That Matters (Roman is played by Dennis Grabosch and Deniz is played by Igor Dolgatschew)

Artists and bands I'm obsessed with:

  • Westlife
  • Backstreet Boys
  • Lady GaGa
  • The Jonas Brothers
  • My Chemical Romance
  • There is also a lot of songs that I love but writing them all will take forever ;)

Couples that I'm obsessed with:

  • Mark Feehily (from Westlife) and Kevin McDaid from former British boy band V (Have a forum, Markevinlovers and a site Markevin about them with two other wonderful girls that I love SO very much)
Movies:
  • The Twilight Saga: Twilight
  • The Twilight Saga: New Moon
  • Shelter
  • Titanic
  • Saw I - VI
  • Little Ashes

Actors that I love and follow (apart from the others that I have mentioned above) :

  • Robert Pattinson
  • Kristen Stweart
  • Chaske Spencer
  • Kellan Lutz
  • Peter Facinelli
  • Nikki Reed
  • Ashley Greene
  • Jackson Rathbone
  • Elizabeth Reaser
  • James Sutton
  • Guy Burnet
  • Neil Patrick Harris

I'm also very obsessed with Twitter, where my username is Sandersgirl89 (Sanders is from Greg Sanders in CSI ;) )

There that was my obsessions and people that I love. I know it sounds like I do nothing apart from catching up on stuff and such but I'm up to date with everything so it doesn't take much of my time anymore.

Until next time, take care everyone

/ Carro xo

posted by Caroline at 5/31/2010 07:51:00 pm |



0 Comments:

Post a Comment